#19 You are perfect..

Do you ever feel, that you are not perfect?

In life, there always be a time when a person  always think bad about her/him self..
maybe when they were young, most definitely when they were teenager..

Social life always pushes you to be more than you are, and if you just slightly different from others you will be the minority and maybe your life will just be much harder than others...

People like to talk and think bad things about other just to make fun of them or to confirmed that they are superior than others. Bullies likes to gather in groups so then they win, in numbers..

Raise your hands if you ever felt alone, different and hate yourself..


I remember my high school time.
I even don't realize that i am part of the "it" group in High school until i was in University (and its also because other people labelled me that way in Uni).
For me, they are my friends, It's just because we are in a big group and always go anywhere together, then they claim that we are that type of snobby, silly girls..
When in reality, we just girls, big group girls.

Apart from being majority in high school, i was instead a minority in my class.
Most of the student in my class are bright, very bright that almost all the way since Last year of Junior High till Last year of Senior High they're always in the same class, the "smart people" class.
I only join the class half way through, i was in the bottom though. Not that bright to compete with them. but i was loud and energetic, always fools around and play along with other without even think that my act will do any harm to other.

It's easy for me to get along with the boys in class, because im insensitive, they can treat me like their own without afraid to hurt my feeling and the other way around.
But the girls didnt think that way..
and i was naive..

Long story short, i was alien in my own class.
The girls think im such a bitch,..
They hate me because i was being myself.
and hate me because i was my friend's Friend.

Definitely the problem was not on me, but at that time i was thinking the other way around.
And it did broke me..

But at the end,
11 years after, i am still me..
The loud, energetic person who still closed with my high school friends and still love them as much as before.
I still love to hang out with guys, old friends or new..
I love myself.....
and i should've known it that time..

I was listening to Pink's song, Fuckin' Perfect and there's a line that remind me of that time  






"...done looking for the critics, cause they're everywhere 
They dont like my jeans, they don't get my hair Why do we do that? Why do I do that? ..."

Exchange ourselves, and we do it all the time 




So for every YOU who think you are less than perfect,.. You are not,
you are perfect, at least for those who love you :)..

0 comments: