#5 From youtube with love

Lately i've been listening to two youtube artists which i think kinda great..

they started with a low resolution type of home video and now they already have their own indie album and have local gigs..

they are BoyceAvenue and Kina grannis..

You should check BoyceAvenue rendition of Katy perry's Tennage dream here and Kina grannis rendition of Katy Perry's Fireworks here ..

and now check their own song with their music video (their album are under indie label which make it quite interesting)

BoyceAvenue : Tonight

Kina : Valentine

Have i told you that being a singer songwriter is my alter-ego big dream? and knowing that there are those who can put all their soul and love to reach their dream make me feel like a coward.. but am I ?

anyway,
the best thing is, i found out that they're doing a collaboration and they sing one of my favorite songs in whole life Fast Car (Tracy Chapman)

and i just feel, its best to describe what i feel right now..

[...And I had a feeling that I belonged ..
..And I had a feeling I could be someone, be someone, be someone ...
-fast car, Tracy chapman]



with love,
indhi

0 comments: