#14 giggles and tiny hands

[...
Goodnight..
try to get your sleep, child...
i will sing you lullabies,
but you need to close your eyes shut..

Dont worry love,
im not going anywhere..
Just sleep and have your dreams,
and i'll be here when you wake up..

Nighty nite my sweetlife,
i kissed you and hold you tight..
feel me warm my lovely child,
you shall feel, i will always love you..
..]

Nowadays, friends around me already have their lovely childrens..

im a proud aunty, and i love them all, truly and honestly..
i dont know why but i do..

I hope i can always play with them..
I hope i always can find a way to shed away their tears..
I hope i always can make them laugh and smile..
(with their tiny little high voice and giggles.. tiny hand holding my finger)

For now, this is enough..

Thank you God, for You giving me something to love and care, and for now this is more than enough..

until the day that i long for..

The day i can hold my own..

0 comments: