#10 The dark days are over

[.. The dark days are over, so they say..
but years gone by and the sky just got darker..
The sun rarely shine, and the clouds just love to covers..

The dark days are over, so they say, but its still feel the same.. -indhi]


Inspired by the last song sang in Glee 'special education' episode.. i never heard the song, but there is one line that hit me hard, The dark days are over ..

So yea, it reminds me of a tale that my friend told me before.. She's a Thai, she told me, in someone's life the hardest part to live your life is when you are in your mid 20s (between 24-27), The Thai's belief is that you will be at the most darkest part of your life, where most of time you will be out of luck and et cetera..

at first i didnt truly believe it..
but, it was started when i was 24.. after a smoothly life in Singapore, suddenly all the bad things start to happen,to help you understand,  i will just list it down :

1. i left my phone in a cab, and in Singapore people do get their phone back, but apparently that didnt work for me..

2. I got cheated for my house rent after only one day moving in, and in Singapore breaking a law is a real crime which you cannot get away from it.. but it didnt happen to my house owner, she just cheat my money and can walk away with it..

3. I plan for my life for that year, After join an international company, i will wait myself there until im ready to move to another country within a year or two..

and then THE WORLD ECONOMY JUST FALL APART.. and most of the country that ive been aiming for was and still in very bad condition.. even Singapore, which lead me to my number 4,

4. I got retrenched... yea, im one of those guys that got sacks off because of the poor economy , and i was just 24..

Yap all of that in one freaking year.. who to blame,? nothing but my age..

(yeaaaa rittteee...)

So, who's with me now.. what did happen to you when you're 24?


with love,
indhi

0 comments: