Friday the 13th...











-- I like my new work.. challenging...! --



I just tried to send a post from my phone.. and it works perfectly.. now i guess i can update my blog more often... (hope so...hehhehe..)..



mmm, lets see.. what's the new buzz in my life..

oo yeah, i think i'll be moving out from my toa payoh's place soon..

very sad, since i love this place (A Lot!) and also the housemates.. sometimes, things arent going as we wanted.. although i hate to move out, but its the realistically-best choice for me at this time.. (i hope)..



i dont know what to write actually, i just need to kill time while waiting for my -cucian- ...and its still 10 more minutes.. mmm.. let me see..



ok 10 minutes passed by...

so see you next time..

i hope with a -tulisan lebih penting-.... hehehhe..


















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Question:

Apakah postingan ini dilakukan dari Blackberry? *iri* Hehe...

Numpang lewat ya buuu! :D

indhi said...

im not in the blackberry club...

Anonymous said...

indhutttt, aku mencoba posting dari BB ku
haven't found a way. hiks.... beginilah kalau orang kampung sok mengikuti jaman...